w00t w00t! I just uploaded the first Kipos t-shirt/sticker design to RedBubble.
For those who don’t know what RedBubble is, it’s a website where artists upload designs/art which can be printed into t-shirts, pullovers, stickers, iPhone cases, etc. The artist earns some profit from the sold items using his design, so everybody wins!
I want to add more designs. There’s a 50% discount deal when you buy more than 6 stickers, so it would be nice to have different designs to choose from. I am accepting requests! ;)
About the t-shirt, it costs $23.68, and I earn $3.95 per tee sold. Link to RedBubble.
I just updated ThatsMyGift’s server with a version that seems to be stable. The server probably won’t hang up anymore, and I won’t need to restart it twice a day.
I also limited the username length to 12 characters.
I’m already working on new features for Kipos. I needed ‘space’ in the app to place them, so I’m designing a new UI for the creature’s InfoPanel. I hope you like it!
One year. One year since Kipos was first released on the App Store.
It has been a very fun and challenging year. Thanks to all the players, specially those who supported the game, gave feedback, reviews, suggestions… It really made a difference. :)
Some stats about Kipos:
- More than 30,000 downloads so far!
- Over 1,000 updates since last version release, one week ago.
- Over 80 StarterPacks sold since November!
- Over 100,000 apples eaten!
Expect an app update around February, and maybe an update for That’s My Gift for late January.
Enjoy the game! :)
I wanted to share with you some ideas I’ll probably implement sooner or later in Kipos, some of them might be included in the following update.
· Save-Data Enhancement: Many issues will be solved with this feature. Some people have ‘corrupted’ save datas. For example, depending on the issue, bowls become unassigned each time they open the App; others simply can’t play.
I’ll add a ‘login/welcome’ screen that will appear before entering the garden. You will be able to link your game/garden save-data with your Facebook or Twitter account. Your save-data will be synced among your devices, so that you’ll be able to play with the same garden in any of your devices. You will be able to play with only one device at the same time.
You’ll also be able to send me your save-data if it’s ‘corrupted’ or has any kind of bug, letting me ‘patch’ the error on Kipos, an probably fixing your save-data and sending it back to your device :)
· Daily Reward: If your account is linked to Facebook or Twitter, you’ll get a a reward each day you come back to Kipos, probably spinning a wheel, or something similar.
· Suggestion and Help Box: I will also create an easier way to message me within Kipos’ login screen.
If you have any order ideas, they’re welcomed! Have a nice day! :)