Energy need (included in 1.4.5)
- Energy decrease will be bigger during night and smaller during day. It is only applied if the Kipos is not sleeping.
- Kipos will not randomly start napping anymore. They will just nap for 60 seconds if they run out of energy.
- From the InfoPanel, you can now tell your Kipos to sleep for X hours. (As suggested by a fan out there)
- The goal of these changes are that Kipos only (or mostly) sleep at night.
Relationships and Breeding
- Kipos can build relationships with other Kipos by having conversations with them.
- Each Kipos will have a set of hidden likes and dislikes, which will make relationships easier with other Kipos that share the same likes and dislikes.
- Two Kipos may breed if their relationship score is high enough. They can only breed once every X time. (X to be defined yet)
- Baby Kipos will be smaller than normal Kipos the first week.
- Kipos are now available in any color. If they breed, the baby’s color is a mix of their parents color.
New InfoPanel (included in 1.4.5)
- There is a brand new InfoPanel. The goal of the new design is being able to contain as much information as posible in the most elegant way. You can easily switch between Kipos without having to leave it. You will love it!
Added Chartboost (included in 1.4.5)
- A new Ads provider from which I hope to earn more revenue than from iAds. You will not see any ads if you have bought the StarterPack!