I’ve been really busy in June. To sum up:
· I finished high school and the catalan pre-university tests (SAT).
· I finished in the 16th place in the national programming olympiade.
· I thought about raising a Kickstarter campaign for Kipos. (I’m excited about this!)
· I met Karim Hossenbux, probably the web developer for the major version of Kipos.
· And I had to work a lot on a project called ‘Super Pescao Bros.’, which is a remake of the classic arcade Mario Bros. for iOS.
When is the minor version of Kipos going to be published? As soon as I can. I hope I can finish the remake soon, so I can work on my other projects.