Happy Holidays to everyone! Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Saturnalia !!
Two good news:
- Fliphost, my server provider for the multiplayer online games, has moved my server to new hardware. Performance, quality and speed are probably going to be increased!
- I made some tests using Adobe Flash, and I confirm that I can create native Android, iOS, Blackberry and PC apps that can even be multiplayer games.
That’s all. Have a good time with your friends and family!
Kipos 1.4 is not getting released before the end of the year. Sorry, I can’t help it. And it’s a real shame since it fixed the difficulty of the game and added new items, among the winter vegetation and snow effects.
Every time I submit a binary, a version of the app, I have to wait one week for it. The reviewing duration then usually takes a day. This time, furthermore, the reviewing period was one week long. And if they only tell me one of the ‘wrong things’ my app has each time it’s reviewed, you can easily figure out why is it taking so long.
I’m just a student, sorry if I can’t work at the level of Ubisoft, as many of you would expect when you see an app on the App Store.
You can still get Kipos 1.4 if you enrol as a betatester for bluecodestudio.
I will wish you happy holidays in a couple of days. I prefer to wish them along good news. See you then!
Sorry for not updating for a while. I’m currently working on multiple things at the same time.
- Kipos 1.4: I have removed the ‘BETA’ label, added falling snow particles. To-Do: remove or finished visible unimplemented features, like EXP-status, environment-need bar, etc… I will hopefully finish this by tomorrow.
- Winter-minigame: A new minigame! I am not sure if the multiplayer mode will be finished by Christmas, but it seems way more fun than “That’s My Gift”. It will be possibly available for Android and PC. (And it’s multiplayer version too)
- Biribit: Thanks to this project, you will be given a cross-platform profile to play Kipos, add friends, save achievements, sync data, redeem codes, and lots of cool stuff.
- That’s My Gift – I’m planning to add a ‘Host Game’ and ‘Join Game’ button, so that’s easier to make play with your friends and create private games.
Thanks for your patience, and thanks for your wonderful reviews! :)
Wow……. – I am speechless every kid in the uk should buy this! Thank you for the update and remember that I (anonymous ) am supporting you in every update……. Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!!! – by The Friend of this kind
Awesome game so far – I really like this game even though I just got it. I hope they don’t run away over night, you should make the sleeping patterns more realistic and I think they should be able to breed. I think perlite mixed colors like turquoise or maroon instead of those normal boring colors. Looking forward to more updates and I think more mini games that are easier to get groups and play with friends should be added too. – by It’s the Joe
Kipos could be better :) – I love the new additions but they should make new breeds and colors featuring pink,blue,red,green,yellow,purple,orange,white,and black,plus maybe more mini games and my freinds play kipos but we can’t manage to link so maybe you could put like a freind code thing or game code like host join random group join.thnx if you do any of my ideas and I hope you like my ideas.:) – by Sk8terbird