Wow! It is such a good day, isn’t it?
You, me, we have all waited for this moment for a while;
Kipos 1.3 is available on the App Store!
I have really been looking forward to this update, so I couldn’t be happier. I will eventually be playing the new multiplayer mini game as ‘AirRider3’, so you might find me and surrender under my tremendous power!…
You can check some of the new features in the Updates List.
And once again, I want to thank all the fans that play the game, send me messages, suggestions, critiques, photos, write reviews, and all kinds of love! Thanks!!
Enjoy the game! :)
Hopefully this time it won’t have any issues. Here’s the update info that will come with it:
“Finally the update for Kipos is here! I’ve been looking forward to this moment for a long time!
I want to thank each of you for trying Kipos, giving support, and making the project a success. Thank you! You are the best!
Here is the list of Kipos 1.3 updates:
– Compatible with iOS6, and support down to iOS4.0!
– A new menu, with a ‘Help’ button and a shiny new Kipos logo.
– You can now pet your creatures when they are selected; this satisfies their social and fun needs!
– Fixed need decrement ratio.
– You can command your Kipos to satisfy a desired need by tapping the need’s icon on the creature’s Info Panel.
– Landscape mode. Great for the iPad!
– Includes the first multiplayer mini-game “That’s My Gift!”. You can also play this mini-game on your computer! Try it with your friends! :)
– The menu’s “Help” button links to a FAQ on bluecodestudio, where you can also post your doubts as a comment, and they will be answered in 24h.
– The “Sound” settings in the More tab are now available. You can set the “Background Music” and “FX” volume.
– Added the In-App Purchase ‘StarterPack!’, which enlarges the garden, removes the iAds and will unlock more content in the future. And obviously, it supports the development of the game, so I can work more on it! We both win! :)
– Some bug fixing.
If you want to suggest a feature for the next update, you’re welcome to leave it as a comment on www.bluecodestudio.com! I hope you enjoy the updates! :) Cheers!”